Wednesday 22 February 2017

LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures Part 1

So I went to see the LEGO Batman Movie and it was great so naturally the next day I allowed myself to be swayed by marketing and went out and got some Batman Legos. The blind bag minifigures are truly blind bagged. There's apparently some kind of "bump code" but sources say that's often unreliable and would agree so I just bought a few and here they are:



March Harriet, one of the many Wonderland-themed villains Batman's tangled with over the years:




Lobster Lovin' Batman, from one of the funniest scenes in the movie. I think part of it was in the trailer:








Arkham Asylum Joker, if you don't know who the Joker is why are you reading this blog?








Mime, her villainous schtick is pretty obvious. She's so obscure I hadn't even heard of her. Which is majorly obscure when it comes to comics villains:






Nurse Harley Quinn, the best character to come from "Batman the Animated Series" who has been horribly treated and terribly redesigned of late. Her appearance in this movie is alright though as a former psychiatrist she should really be dressed as a doctor:








"Pink Power" Batgirl, from another funny bit in the movie of Batgirl getting her costume. Though I think in the actual film this look is called "Bat-erina" or something similar:




Dick Grayson, the once and future Robin played amazingly by Michael Cera in the film. He comes with Bat-Shark Repellent, an example of the LEGO Batman Movie embracing all of Batman's history:






These are all fun figures, I got lucky I only got one double (Two Jokers). If I'm brave enough to try to buy some more I'll post them. But for now I'm content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.