Sunday 27 September 2015

David's Tea Cocomint Cream Fruit Infusion

Last night I busted out the Cocomint Cream and enjoyed the first episode of the new Muppet show.  Cocomint Cream is very aptly named. The main flavours are coconut and peppermint which I was unsure of how they'd blend together.  Turns out this potentially quirky combo is easy on the tastebuds. The sweetness of the coconut is followed by a "hint o' mint" coolness as a finish.  I wouldn't put this one in my top ten but it was still very nice. Apparently it is another flavour that has gone by the wayside according to davidstea.com but I'll continue to enjoy my remaining supply.

2 comments:

  1. Inquiring minds want to know - how does one manage to view this new Muppet show of which you speak?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.